We speak about:
What is scalping
What are the pro and cons
Are you suited for scalping
KEY TAKE AWAYS
· Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling.
· Scalping requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain.
· Having the right tools—such as a live feed, a direct-access broker, and the stamina to place many trades—is required for this strategy to be successful.
· A successful stock scalper will have a much higher ratio of winning trades versus losing ones, while keeping profits roughly equal or slightly bigger than losses.
· A pure scalper will make a number of trades each day—perhaps in the hundreds.